Author Topic: support@gethelpworldwide.com  (Read 510 times)

Abel Aremu

• View Profile
support@gethelpworldwide.com
« on: March 29, 2017, 05:44:27 PM »
Dear Sir,
In the process of migrating my account from old to new platform this was the response ‘Authentication failed for the old account’.
Meanwhile, I have a valid phone number and email address. Kindly resolve the issue for as soon as possible for the migration process to complete.
My details is as follow:
Name: Abel Aremu
Email: abelaremu1234@gmail.com
Phone No: 08146683234

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Adelaja Oluwaseun femi

• View Profile
Re: support@gethelpworldwide.com
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 06:16:41 PM »
Admin,
Have write several message to the forum and support on this following mail blocked account before going for break and neccesarry things requested for in thenew platform had been done and the penalty for the offence committed had been done with time given,now ,l can see my old matured GH and my referers in the new platform,According to your promised our money is save,now what is the assurance.Am tired.pleased help me out.
     *Oslocity42002@yahoo.com
      *Addex1978@gmail.com
Thanks

Folorunsomoses6008

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 09:21:43 PM »
Admin well done, but why making everything look frustrating after written upon written for correction, pls I migrated but I can see my pH in the new acct from old acct, moreover, I can't use the given e-pin, wen it is d e-pin that I use for all confirmation, pls I need your response.

Folorunsomoses6008@gmail.com

paul11111

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 09:28:00 PM »
On 27/3/2017 I was due for payment on my old account before I migrated to the new account but uptill now nothing have been done to it and even my credibility score is empty. Am tired of writing to admin.

richardnkoro@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 02:25:59 AM »
In line with the news on our personal offices, please my question is what happens to those participants with outstanding GH but also have Maturing GH

Adelaja O F

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2017, 12:35:30 AM »
Admin, had write on this before when this issue came to my notice,l provide an help of $80 in the old platform  but during the transaction am having problems with my wallet this was due to wallet upgrading, and I asked  my referer to assist on this and he did which means that transaction wallet  ld was not the registered wallet ld and l called the recipient to explain and the transaction details was uploaded and copied with clear evidence  but to my notice recipient claimed fake pop, said he hasn't received the money but l received automatic confirmation after some days and now the money is matured and l want to Gh the money out the system is  telling me to complete the donation before I can take the money, l don't understand l should pay another money or my money has lost? please help me out,this is painful for a participant to received and claimed not and l have a genuine transaction details uploaded and paste which is cleared to be trace out.what should I do.My mail
Addex1978@gmail.com
Thanks.

SamLucky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 01:21:41 PM »
Please how will I write letters of appreciation, where is the link because I want to write one

Dabby

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 10:43:00 AM »
My name is Confidence Eneh and Ghw Nickname is Blessed Gift. I PH 2 Million and when i was matched to make payment to 12 participants I made payment to all of them but one person named UDO IMO PAULINUS (2348033919625) which i was supposed to pay him 534,700.00 which was paid using my mobile app 11 persons confirmed my payment but he said didn't receive my payment and flagged me and my GHW account was blocked when i wrote to GHW support i was told to contact him and ask for refund of my fund and when that is done i should get to back to them (GHW). I called him said he did get my money then i went to my bank to confirm what went wrong, the bank told me that they didn't process the request because i have exceeded my daily transfer limit. Afterwords i wrote back to you GHW REQUESTING TO MATCH ME WITH SOME OTHER PERSON TO RECEIVE THE SUM FROM ME but since then nothing has been done about it.
You can go through my account and you will find out that i made this payments and the fault was not from me . I have good intention to genuinely participate in this platform.
Kindly look in it . Here is my email address daberechi.eneh@yahoo.com
Confidence Edeh

ClassicFortune

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 06:22:10 PM »
@ Dabby, the admin has made it known several times that the process of blocking an account is automated and if an account is blocked there is nothing the administrator can do to unblock it. So, you have to wait for about three weeks or so for the system to unblock you and ask the admin to match you to pay the rest. The fault arose at your own end. The supposed receiver who did not receive the payment can not be blamed neither is the system that blocked your account.

thoxyno

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 05:33:59 AM »
I have redeemed my 100% ph but yet I haven't receive 20% of my OGH has promised, pls wat is happening cus many ppu too are complaining of OGH.Thoxyne@yahoo.com

Dollarman23

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 12:46:24 PM »
hello admin, i GH $1,500 and was merged to 2 participants to pay me but one defaulted and i havent been rematched. Please check
Dollarman230@gmail.com

kolashololasam

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 02:22:06 PM »
A for Apes. Not A for Happle. first letter think well and stop unnecessary message at the detriment of the platform
I need practical training on commercial groundnut oil production around Lagos or Ogun state pls PM me. Thanks

Kurobriggs

• JESUS LOVES YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2017, 07:51:11 AM »
#ghwx all the way
JESUS LOVES YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Antoni

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2017, 07:56:00 AM »
Support is not responding to my complaints