Author Topic: CHAT WITH MAMI  (Read 53193 times)

Mami

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CHAT WITH MAMI
« Reply #2325 on: June 19, 2017, 07:50:19 PM »
You were matched to pay Favour, a participant, the sum of $180 on the 13th and it elapsed on the 15th of June

Tosin Babs Vs GHWx Admin
Fellow members of GHWx My name is Tosin my email is mbabs30@gmail.com, please hear me out because you be the Jury, I am the type of guy that will never ever default on any orders, I have an outstanding of more than 1 million naira, I have PH more than 6 million naira and GH respectively with a credibility score of above 600 which is now 0, imagine you just login to your account and see a message on your dashboard stating “Account Suspended. Click ME” that’s exactly what happened 4 days ago to my account and I immediately send a message to support asking for reasons or why did my account got Suspended but till date I got no response from them, whereas a friend of mine write support and got response same day about his account been under matched. While all this going on I was still able to confirm member who were matched to pay me earlier before this happen, but reality set in when is my turn to GH and I got a message stating “Your account is currently blocked. Please contact support” I also present my case with screenshot evidence

First question goes to Kyle, is support message not been answered in an orderly manner?  As in first come to serve that’s why we assigned a number.
Second question to Mami, Why is my account Suspended?
I rest my case.
  Thank you.

Mami

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: June 19, 2017, 07:54:16 PM »
Hmmmm do you mean it was unblocked from suspension or from receiving help? If you were unblocked from suspension then it was the work of the system not me but it's good that your account was unblocked though

Mami txns for unblocking my account, pls by withdrawal of 104k was only for 57k to be paid, pls help so that I can be completely paid the remaining balance

mbabs30

• View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: June 19, 2017, 08:14:53 PM »
You were matched to pay Favour, a participant, the sum of $180 on the 13th and it elapsed on the 15th of June

Now am at peace, I just checked my account i did not see the order when matched, i just checked all payment and i saw the transaction there, well guess am guilty but am still baffled on how i miss that, no one is above mistake, it means am guilty .
  thanks

promise edun

• View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: June 19, 2017, 08:18:17 PM »
Mami u are the best, I just check and found out I have been rematched, ghw rocks , thanks alot

mbabs30

• View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: June 19, 2017, 08:23:15 PM »

Now am at peace, I just checked my account i did not see the order when matched, i just checked all payment and i saw a transaction to pay favor $180 on 13th of june and defaulted on 15th of june, how on earth did i miss that, well guess am guilty but am still baffled on how i miss that, no one is above mistake, it means am guilty .
   My OGH OF 1 MILLION NAIRA GONE. Guys learn from this

Dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: June 19, 2017, 08:23:50 PM »

Public Notice given by @Kyle on the issue:
http://forum.gethelpworldwide.com/index.php/topic,9110.0.html

FELICYL

• View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: June 19, 2017, 08:26:58 PM »
Mami u are the best, I just check and found out I have been rematched, ghw rocks , thanks alot

Thanks for the testimony. Please keep them coming. Long Live GHWX.

Jojomamza

• View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: June 19, 2017, 08:28:57 PM »

Mami pls I hope his OGH will not be wiped out. Because am sure he didn't defaulted deliberately

omodele ayanniyi

• View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: June 19, 2017, 08:48:22 PM »
Hello Mami,
I GHed the sum of #930,000 on the 14th for a downline  (User name : Amaka with email amakaezeagu@gmail.com.). All but one participant paid and I confirmed... The last participant was yet to pay as at 7.30am this morning though his time was to lapse 10.53pm this evening . Logging in around noon, I realized the matched GH was no longer appearing on my Po.

Going through my confirmed history... The payment was short  of #180,000.  I don't know what would have happened.  Mami, ki day help look into it.

Thanks

annele idika

• View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: June 19, 2017, 09:09:38 PM »
Dear Miami, please one Kelly whose upliner is Ikechukwu that was suppose to pay me 45k (d laat person of my GH) just uploaded a forge transfer of 4500 that was not even paid around this 1hr to his panelty time and both him and is upliner have refused picking my call please how do I go about this please.

FELICYL

• View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: June 19, 2017, 09:16:40 PM »
Dear Miami, please one Kelly whose upliner is Ikechukwu that was suppose to pay me 45k (d laat person of my GH) just uploaded a forge transfer of 4500 that was not even paid around this 1hr to his panelty time and both him and is upliner have refused picking my call please how do I go about this please.

For prompt resolution, you'll need to wait till after 24 hours after his payment penalty time before writing to Support and attaching your Bank statement of account (stamped). I feel your concern.

kohcee

• View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: June 19, 2017, 09:39:11 PM »
@YoungDaNaval u must be jobless lol. Why r u insulting Dickson. Is unfair. Dt dickson is a nice person and very understanding. But u failed to understand him. If u say Dickson is jobless,what wil u say of others. Lol. Jst watching, reading and laughing sha. Getn ready for my trip. It must end in praise.  ;D ;D ;D ;D.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:55:49 PM by kohcee »

Mami

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: June 19, 2017, 10:07:20 PM »
Please keep your details safe! Do not login to any site, forum or click any link claiming to be from us! We will never ask for your password or epin and we will never ask you to change your password! There are so many thieves trying to steal people's accounts so be careful with your details. If your account is hacked as a result of carelessness, you will have only yourself to blame! Ignorance is no excuse.

Dickson

• View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: June 19, 2017, 10:20:30 PM »
Please keep your details safe! Do not login to any site, forum or click any link claiming to be from us! We will never ask for your password or epin and we will never ask you to change your password! There are so many thieves trying to steal people's accounts so be careful with your details. If your account is hacked as a result of carelessness, you will have only yourself to blame! Ignorance is no excuse.

@Mami It goes without saying. Thanks.

Participants please visit the below link to protect yourself:
http://forum.gethelpworldwide.com/index.php/topic,8659.0.html

Ulnaris

• View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: June 19, 2017, 10:26:25 PM »

This is the first time I'm saying welldone.