Author Topic: CHAT WITH MAMI  (Read 31378 times)

YoungDaNaval

• View Profile
Re: ACCOUNT REACTIVATION
« Reply #1395 on: May 19, 2017, 02:23:13 PM »
Please will my outstanding gethelp available after reactivating my account
No!!!

dj3ple4

• View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: May 19, 2017, 06:39:46 PM »
My name is olaitan ibraheem, am writing on behalf of three of my downline namely Folorunsho Toluwani,James Mary and Abdulkareem Hassan.
All these three have been unable to migrate to the xclusive platform due to inaccessibility of their,the email is non existent except for abdulkareem Hassan who has a valid email but couldn't get the activation link.
I will appreciate it sir if the activation link can be sent to their various numbers  09061549870,09065632815 and 0810 892 0334 respectively. Pls sir, all these people has a confirmed PH and pending GH in the system, kindly assist with these request in other for these not loose their money and for continue participation in the community in accordance with financial liberation the system preaches. Thanks

yamanka

• View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: May 19, 2017, 06:53:34 PM »
My name is olaitan ibraheem, am writing on behalf of three of my downline namely Folorunsho Toluwani,James Mary and Abdulkareem Hassan.
All these three have been unable to migrate to the xclusive platform due to inaccessibility of their,the email is non existent except for abdulkareem Hassan who has a valid email but couldn't get the activation link.
I will appreciate it sir if the activation link can be sent to their various numbers  09061549870,09065632815 and 0810 892 0334 respectively. Pls sir, all these people has a confirmed PH and pending GH in the system, kindly assist with these request in other for these not loose their money and for continue participation in the community in accordance with financial liberation the system preaches. Thanks

hello sir with your explanations I think your issue will stay one year without attending to it..I will I advice you to tell your downline  to register another new email  so that they can get the activation link...

MrJames

• View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: May 19, 2017, 11:46:59 PM »
Join us at the GHWx Telegram Forum:

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEDInT-zSGEZPbhvqw

Ensure you read and get acquainted with the rules of the group. Goodluck

LONG LIVE GHWX

chukwurahemeka

• View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: May 19, 2017, 11:51:49 PM »
Hello everyone!

I consider what happened to me yesterday to be very unfair! I check my GHWX exclusive account everyday, and I am very surprised that my account has been suspended!

Apparently, I was matched to pay someone and given less than 24 hours to pay! I wasn't online during the duration of time I was expected to redeem my pledge. Please admin reactive my account and restore my outstanding gh! Defaulting on payment isn't my fault! If I was given the normal time duration of 48 hours, I would certainly have kept to my pledge and paid up!

Please admin, restore my account and outstanding gh! My account name is Emmychuks. I tried logging in to this forum with that name, but I was unsuccessful!

Riodada

• View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: May 20, 2017, 12:49:09 PM »
Hello everyone!

I consider what happened to me yesterday to be very unfair! I check my GHWX exclusive account everyday, and I am very surprised that my account has been suspended!

Apparently, I was matched to pay someone and given less than 24 hours to pay! I wasn't online during the duration of time I was expected to redeem my pledge. Please admin reactive my account and restore my outstanding gh! Defaulting on payment isn't my fault! If I was given the normal time duration of 48 hours, I would certainly have kept to my pledge and paid up!

Please admin, restore my account and outstanding gh! My account name is Emmychuks. I tried logging in to this forum with that name, but I was unsuccessful!
Oga...your story looks like super story, because a computer has already been programmed to give timing...so your story seems quite ..hmmm

chukwurahemeka

• View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: May 21, 2017, 12:43:58 AM »
Oga...your story looks like super story, because a computer has already been programmed to give timing...so your story seems quite ..hmmm

My story is not false! Let admin themselves confirm it! I was given less than a day to pay up!

chukwurahemeka

• View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: May 21, 2017, 12:48:33 AM »
@Mami pls reactivate my account and restore my outstanding gh. The timer on my last pH I was supposed to pay was less than 24 hours! I went offline for the whole day, and came back to find my account suspended! Pls this is unfairly

Kennedy Iregbu

• View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: May 21, 2017, 06:38:06 AM »
Hello Admin..

Please same is my plight. I actually lost my phone and didnt access the internet for about two days. When i finally did, i saw that i had been suspended. Please this wasnt intentional at all as i was ready to pay but cos i am not in Nigeria to monitor the account personally. My Upline has written to you. Pls do something about my case, i plead.
Thank you in anticipation.

Kenny

• View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: May 21, 2017, 12:23:15 PM »
HELLO MAMI,
PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A REPLY.

THE 20% OGH IS SO ELUSIVE (IF I MAY SAY)

WHY ARE SOME ON THE 3RD OGH? AND OTHERS NONE OR JUST ONCE? THOUGH WE ALL IN 4TH CYCLE?

IT'S PAINFUL. 

WE ARE TO BE PATIENT. YEAH!
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME AM WRITING ON THIS.

THEY SAID WE SHOULD WAIT AFTER GH, I DID.
AFTER GH, I WAS TOLD IT WILL BE ADDED ON THE NEXT PAGE OR SOMETHING. (PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHERE THE NEXT PAGE IS)
I AM JUST CONFUSED ABOUT IT ALL

MORE SO, SOME OF US PAIRD FOR THE 20%, SOME MEMBERS DEFAULTED. THEY WERE NEVER REMATCHED.

WHY IS THIS SO INCONSISTENT?

I write this because I am not happy about it.
Downlines bugging me about their trapped cash.

I gave them the words you gave me.
They only got paid once.

I suggest this ogh come once we gh.
Yes. Just as the referral bonus comes.
By this, we will all be assured of this.

Remember, this is as important as anything in the community. 

We should take care of it early and add to the joy we already have.

Long live ghwx
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 12:25:43 PM by Kenny »

Mami

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: May 22, 2017, 10:23:28 AM »

Does anyone believe this story? I regret the 1 minute I wasted checking out the false info. Do not create unnecessary panic here because you do not want to take responsibility for your action. You  were matched on the 17th and your order elapsed on the 19th.

Hello everyone!

Mami

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: May 22, 2017, 10:26:20 AM »
More like Tales by Moonlight

Mami

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: May 22, 2017, 10:35:36 AM »
Why are people still sending me private messages? Write to the support help desk support@gethelpworldwide.com or click that giant, annoying question mark on your dashboard! I began this thread and asked that people PM me WHEN the help desk was not yet functional but now that it is, please write there.

The thread topic is ACCOUNT REACTIVATION because I was reactiving accounts on the OLD PLATFORM! I cannot activate any on the new platform so please stop asking me to.

NOBODY can be matched to make payment and given less than 48hours so stop making up stories. If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times that you should not rely on email notification byt rather, check your PO at least once in 2 days.

If your account is blocked, YOUR OUSTANDING GH, CREDIBILITY SCORE and REFERRAL BONUSES are gone and will not be returned! It takes less than 5mins to check your account everyday and when you are out of network coverage, tell someone to check for you!

Stany

• View Profile
Re: CHAT WITH MAMI
« Reply #1408 on: May 22, 2017, 12:52:54 PM »
If the only way to get problem/issues solved on GhW is to send to the mail u posted what then is the use of the forum.

tbest1

• View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: May 22, 2017, 02:00:36 PM »
Dear Mami,

please when will you attend to UNDERMATCHED PH yet to be completed in the old platform. just the way you are attending to ACCOUNT REACTIVATION. 

your response will be appreciated.

Thank you!