Author Topic: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS  (Read 1977 times)

One

  • Guest
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2017, 01:00:58 AM »
WELCOME to  mutualxchange.org a new p2p platform to be launched on June 15, exactly today. It will be open by 7:00 GMT. Register Now to be among early birds



At mutualxchange.org in 15 days, your investment increase by

=50% for BTC.
=40% for Local currency
=10% direct referral bonus
=5% 2nd gen. referral bonus
=2.5% 3rd gen. referral bonus

PH IN LOCAL CURRENCY
=Minimum PH = ₦5000
=Maximum PH = ₦2000000

PH IN BITCOIN
=Minimum = $10
=Maximum $2500

Registration Bonuses

Local Currency
=₦5,000 bonus for 20,000 - 149,000
=₦10,000 for 150,000 - 449,000
=₦20,000 for 500,000 above

Bitcoin
=$10 for $50-$449
=$20 for $500 - $1,499
=$50 for $1,500 above

OTHER FEATURES

=20% insurance fee. The remaining 80% will be matched within the lock-in period
=Solution to fake POP issues which includes the ability to flag and dispute a transaction.
=Email notifications
=Phone number verification via OTP or flash call
=ROLL OVER {i.e. only 90% of total GH can be withdrawn from the system}.
=Auto Confirmation
=Live Chat with Admin
Be among early birds right now by Signing up & enjoy a 15 days income from the newest P2P platform.


amieghemenrufus

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Hello my name Amieghemem Rufus.please how do change my bank account  information in other to continue in this community.. i want to travel out of the country and my wife can not make use of my account and now I want her to use her own bank account to continue with this Because i still have an outstanding . Pls what will I do

Coleman

  • Guest
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2017, 01:45:45 PM »
This opportunity looks REAL TO ME

Ebukacharles

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 308
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2017, 07:14:39 PM »
Join our telegram group chat were we share ideas

GHWX DIAMOND 💎
Mutual Aid Community
*Trusted! ✅
*Efficient Support! ✅
*Innovative Concepts to ensure Sustainability! ✅
*Stern and Decisive approach to protect the community from fraudsters
👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEK1NhBlujF6toDl_w
The Lord  is my strength

Clement Chi

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2017, 06:06:17 PM »

JOIN GHWX*SOLUTION TELEGRAM*FORUM http://bit.ly/2rmYxWT

Ibrahimumarpt

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2017, 09:30:25 PM »
Moving fine and nice

Soros

  • Guest
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2017, 08:01:58 AM »

Ebukacharles

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 308
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2017, 08:08:01 AM »
Join our telegram group chat were we share ideas

GHWX DIAMOND 💎
Mutual Aid Community
*Trusted! ✅
*Efficient Support! ✅
*Innovative Concepts to ensure Sustainability! ✅
*Stern and Decisive approach to protect the community from fraudsters
👇👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEK1NhBlujF6toDl_w

Join our whatapp group chat 👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://chat.whatsapp.com/0SPMQES92OB6RrP3ANt44V
The Lord  is my strength

Soros

  • Guest
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2017, 10:36:47 AM »
💒💒💒🎷🎷

Dickson

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2017, 10:57:05 AM »
@Rouhanni @Ebukacharlse  @One

You guys may all be a step away from being booted out!. It only takes a click than it would take for you to create a different account to disrupt unrelated threads. Please be warned!

Soros

  • Guest
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2017, 07:41:41 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

dimslaw92

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2017, 10:59:55 PM »
Join GHW community on telegram where we share ideas with fellow participants and keep ourselves updated with recent activities on the most solid platform ever

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEMatRZSIghGeFt-DQ

Long live GHWX

Christian ekpri

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 375
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2017, 01:19:33 PM »
Dem plenty
Long live get help worldwide xclusive

Clement Chi

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 110
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2017, 02:17:12 PM »
link=topic=8082.msg103996#msg103996 date=1497794037]
link=topic=6302.msg102200#msg102200 date=1497636439]

JOIN GHWX*SOLUTION TELEGRAM*FORUM http://bit.ly/2rmYxWT


LAMMER

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL GHW PARTICIPANTS
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2017, 06:19:36 PM »
Beware of these people!!!