Author Topic: suspension of account.  (Read 3345 times)

Nwodu

• View Profile
Re: suspension of account.
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2017, 12:48:18 PM »
Hello admm
  its with deep annoyance that i write you. pls my acct can NOT be suspended due a mistake of others.. pls i beg you i have my money i mean the 10% insurance to two people which the other comfirmed me while the other did not pls in this case should my acct be suspended? pls help me and unlock this acct... all evidence are with me.. i paid to Zenith and GTb the person of GTb did not comfirm me as i even called her afer the payment guess this intended wickedness.. pls use your good offices and unlock this acct.

Nwodu

ogaga ivwighren

• In spe gloria dei, Victoria Acerta!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2017, 12:57:23 PM »

I resolved to recover and not die in depression....All interested follow my lead

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA24-ehqpiqQvyvyNw
Failure preceeds success when persistence is wisely applied!

sammy78

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2017, 01:07:12 PM »
i am sammy, had two pledges on my account. I was alerted when my first pH was matched and the payment was made under 3hours completely. I wasnt alerted when my second ph was matched and the receiver refused to call me, so my account was suspended though i had paid the 10 percent. my question is what happened to my  first payment which 100percent had been settled when my account is unlocked? secondly, what is the faith of 10percent which had been paid on my second ph?

meek relan

• money buy all
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2017, 01:52:32 PM »
Is tym for me to get help, nd it saying its nt yet matured, i swear m tired of ghx.

Stan247

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2017, 01:57:11 PM »
Lackadaisical attitude because they first recipient  alerted you for your first PH and you think the second recipient will do same to your second PH that was why you fail to check your account as usual...serve your suspension term of 30days..next time be careful...

Sommyeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2017, 09:29:54 PM »
Please admin, my downliner's account was suspended for no reason, why?
Please unblock the account Anigbovictoria2@gmail.com

Sommyeagle

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2017, 09:32:29 PM »

odedina

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2017, 10:04:36 PM »
hello admin please i log into my account now and discovered that my account  as being suspended i pledge to provide a help of 200000 after which i made a payment of 20000 of my insurance though i called the the fellow i sent the money to, to confirm me but is number wasn't going though. hoping for auto confirm but now i could see my account has being suspended. please help me out am a faithful member GHW. check all my transaction history since i join the platform i never for ones default my pledges please help me admin. odedinabolu@gmail.com   

MrJames

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2017, 11:44:51 PM »
Join us at the GHWx Telegram Forum:

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEDInT-zSGEZPbhvqw

Ensure you read and get acquainted with the rules of the group. Goodluck

LONG LIVE GHWX

Kenny

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2017, 05:23:06 AM »

Hello
 we noticed that some people who GHed did not have 20% added (that is if they did not receive it before GH) , we also promised to have that sorted out in 48hours, yes, it took more than that , but eventually, the system has tracked almost  everybody with that issue and assigned the missing GH .. If you still have not been paired, it will be resolved ASAP. Be patient and allow the system do the tracking. Flooding us with ticket will not get that resolved by any Rep rather you will keep getting the same response. We are aware of the error and the Admin is following it up.

The rule for OGH remains the same, you become eligible immediately after your 10% starts counting and you will receive it BEFORE or when you GH ..

On the Dashboard, members are confirming OGH steadily .. so what's the fuzz about?

I have ghed on these accounts:
Evernkprisc@yahoo.co.uk
Kaymanlys@yahoo.com
Then, friends have also paid 90% on thus account:
Feelballack@yahoo.com

Still no OGH.

I know things are automated these days..and you can't just go give me ogh manually...
All I ask is, serious work need to b done on OGH.
Give its a lasting solution.
It seem some people are left out of it completely.

Work on it, Fix it. If possible, add it to gh after 30 days just as bonus.

I have phed and paid 10% up to 3 times yet nothing.

There is work to be done.

When I GHed, it said something like ogh will be added to the next page.
Sorry, where is next page?

Christian ekpri

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2017, 05:36:30 AM »
Hello admm
  its with deep annoyance that i write you. pls my acct can NOT be suspended due a mistake of others.. pls i beg you i have my money i mean the 10% insurance to two people which the other comfirmed me while the other did not pls in this case should my acct be suspended? pls help me and unlock this acct... all evidence are with me.. i paid to Zenith and GTb the person of GTb did not comfirm me as i even called her afer the payment guess this intended wickedness.. pls use your good offices and unlock this acct.

Nwodu

Did you upload your pop?
Long live get help worldwide xclusive

Christian ekpri

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2017, 05:39:04 AM »
hello admin please i log into my account now and discovered that my account  as being suspended i pledge to provide a help of 200000 after which i made a payment of 20000 of my insurance though i called the the fellow i sent the money to, to confirm me but is number wasn't going though. hoping for auto confirm but now i could see my account has being suspended. please help me out am a faithful member GHW. check all my transaction history since i join the platform i never for ones default my pledges please help me admin. odedinabolu@gmail.com
When you pay upload pop as simple as that!!

Christian ekpri

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2017, 05:41:31 AM »
Account cannot be suspended for no reason

Christian ekpri

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2017, 05:52:57 AM »
Hello GHWx Admin,
Please help me out, I never knew I was matched because no email was sent to me in that regard. My phone was also bad. I never knew until I saw a suspension email today. If I didn't want to pay, I wouldn't have paid the initial 10% last week.
Please endeavor to check my records, I have never defaulted in payment since I joined gethelpworldwide even before you switched over to exclusive.
PLEASE HELP ME UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT, I PLEAD. THANKS

email: paragon4b@gmail.com
Account reactivation is automatic

Christian ekpri

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2017, 05:56:35 AM »
My downline help him adenijiao@yahoo.com who pleadged but was out of town when match so his account is suspeneded. Admin i understand that is his fault please do something.
Account reactivation is automatic