Author Topic: GHW ADMIN HAS RESPONDED SATISFACTORILY  (Read 197 times)

Bigcycs

• View Profile
GHW ADMIN HAS RESPONDED SATISFACTORILY
« on: May 19, 2017, 05:51:19 AM »
FOR THOSE OF YOU POSTING ON THIS THREAD TO DISRESPECT ME ,BE ADVISED I CHANGE MY APPROACH TO GET RESULTS I DESIRED AFTER TRYING CONVENTIONAL METHODS AND FAILING,IF YOU THINK YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ME ,STATE YOUR CASE RESPECTFULLY OR KINDLY IGNORE THIS THREAD ,THANKS
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 09:18:22 PM by Bigcycs »

Organ

• View Profile
Re: GHW ADMIN IS ANNOYINGLY UNRESPONSIVE OR DEAD
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 06:20:00 AM »
THE TOPIC SPEAKS FOR ITSELF ,THE TRUE TEST OF A VIABLE PONZI PLATFORM IS THE RESPONSIVENESS OF ITS SUPPORT TEAM ,THAT'S HOW I TESTED THE HUNDREDS OF PONZI SCHEMES THAT SPRUNG UP OVER THE PAST MONTHS.

THE SUPPORT TEAM IN GHW ARE CLOSE TO NON EXISTENT ,THEIR ISSUE RESOLVING RECORD IS EXTREMELY POOR.

I AM YET TO SEE EVIDENCE ANYONE WITH AN ISSUE EVER HAD IT RESOLVED , THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE!!!please anyone with a contrary opinion may share and guide me on the best way to resolve issues with this GHW platform support team because as of now based on my experience ,there is no  functional support team in the  platform

Is either that your complaints are not channeled appropriately or that your message is not precise and lacking the key words. 

kefedmayor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 06:35:32 AM »
Is either that your complaints are not channeled appropriately or that your message is not precise and lacking the key words.
They are humans like you attending to a lot of participants. Try to be polite with your messages and keep your token of anger at home when addressing support.

Bigcycs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 07:19:58 AM »

i am happy you responded. let me make this very clear to you lest you rush into  hasty conclusion.
I have NEVER!!! i mean NEVER sucessfully resolved any issue with GHW admin.

I do  not want to go into lenghty details of how many emails i have sent to the support team and no response and i need to add, i am never rude as i understand they have a lot on their hands ,

I would ignore the past issues i had be fore the shut down and dwell on this latest issue.
my issue here is my missing outstanding GH balance which has not been reflected  after migration.

If you would look at my other thread ,you would see when it was created and all the efforts i have put in to get the attention of the support team.

I have emails to prove to you the polite way in which i approached my issues.

I made things very simple for the admin by going to my old GHW account and making screen shots as well as my new exclusive account.
i hoped this would make it easy for them to understand my problem and of course make solving it easy.there was one response asking me to scan  and migrate ,something i have done countless number of times .

I made a follow up email explaining this  ,making it clear my issue is yet to be resolved ,needless to say i have been ignored since then till now .

I have a total $600 on this platform trapped and as of now GHW has failed to reflect $300 as my outstanding balance .Where am i supposed to get the motivation to resume ph and gh with this sort of issue unresolved .
please lets not be hasty reaching unfounded conclusions, i know what i have gone through with their admin that would push me to open a complain thread .

thanks for reacting too

Bigcycs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 07:25:29 AM »
They are humans like you attending to a lot of participants. Try to be polite with your messages and keep your token of anger at home when addressing support.

maybe you want to see copies of my email correspondence with the support team  then you can please advice me how much more polite i need to be.

do you know how frustrating it is emailing someone and they never acknowledge or respond back,how do we know that someone exist.

If ghw cannot handle the deluge of complaints ,can they not hire participants and promise them some incentive like 10% or 5% or increased credibility score etc.

A functional support team is very important in any ponzi scheme , they need not be perfect but even a 60%  success rate is good enough. I  do not think GHW admin comes even close  and i  would like to be proven wrong.

If there is a tutorial on how to address ghw support team so as to get their attention ,please point me to it and i would educate myself and try again.

thanks for reacting  though

Leonix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 04:47:46 PM »
THE TOPIC SPEAKS FOR ITSELF ,THE TRUE TEST OF A VIABLE PONZI PLATFORM IS THE RESPONSIVENESS OF ITS SUPPORT TEAM ,THAT'S HOW I TESTED THE HUNDREDS OF PONZI SCHEMES THAT SPRUNG UP OVER THE PAST MONTHS.

THE SUPPORT TEAM IN GHW ARE CLOSE TO NON EXISTENT ,THEIR ISSUE RESOLVING RECORD IS EXTREMELY POOR.

I AM YET TO SEE EVIDENCE ANYONE WITH AN ISSUE EVER HAD IT RESOLVED , THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE!!!please anyone with a contrary opinion may share and guide me on the best way to resolve issues with this GHW platform support team because as of now based on my experience ,there is no  functional support team in the  platform

Really!! I shake my head in pity for the sorry state of your reasoning ability. This blackmail is just a waste of time and it holds no water! Try something else!

yamanka

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 05:15:37 PM »
You are highly frustrated man,you need a month rest....

Christian ekpri

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2017, 05:32:51 PM »
I have been resolving my issues successfully ,it may take time but will definitely do
Long live get help worldwide xclusive

ClassicFortune

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 05:52:31 PM »
@ Bigcycs,  this is absolute blackmail on your part. And unfortunately you can not get your issues resolved by blackmail. From your long stories on this tread, it is clear you do not know how to get your complaints across to the admin to be resolved. So you are a victim of your own ignorance. In this forum, participants have poured out their testimonies on how their issues have been resolved. So how come your own is not? So restate your case here and members will be kind enough to put you through, otherwise your complaints will remain in limbo.

Clement Chi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 06:22:51 PM »

Try to be polite wen writing to the support , because if you insult them you will not be attended to

JOIN GHWX*SOLUTION TELEGRAM*FORUM
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEG3rPNo4O-t2yLMjg

ayobami123

• PATIENCE...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 07:10:02 PM »
I have been resolving my issues successfully ,it may take time but will definitely do
Yes. Admin used to attend to all participants promptly and there is no preferential treatment.
Many people do write to admin with abusive languages. Please always present your issues politely.

Bigcycs

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 09:07:42 PM »
Really!! I shake my head in pity for the sorry state of your reasoning ability. This blackmail is just a waste of time and it holds no water! Try something else!

..GET LOST FROM THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITHOUT BEEN DISRESPECTFUL.... I WOULD NOT ALLOW MYSELF TO CALL YOU NAMES ..JUST BEGONE !!!

Bigcycs

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 09:09:23 PM »
You are highly frustrated man,you need a month rest....

YOU MUST BE SICK IN THE HEAD IF YOU THINK RAISING ALARM OVER A PROBLEM TRANSLATES TO FRUSTRATION, I DONT KNOW WHY YOU OBVIOUSLY USELESS PEOPLE WONT JUST IGNORE THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOTHING HELPFUL TO CONTRIBUTE ..

Bigcycs

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2017, 09:14:49 PM »
@ Bigcycs,  this is absolute blackmail on your part. And unfortunately you can not get your issues resolved by blackmail. From your long stories on this tread, it is clear you do not know how to get your complaints across to the admin to be resolved. So you are a victim of your own ignorance. In this forum, participants have poured out their testimonies on how their issues have been resolved. So how come your own is not? So restate your case here and members will be kind enough to put you through, otherwise your complaints will remain in limbo.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE ADM IN , I REALLY GET VERY ANNOYED WHEN MEMBERS DRAW CONCLUSIONS WHEN THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE ANY FACTS TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS , HAVE YOU SEEN MY EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE WITH ADMIN? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY EMAILS WHERE SENT? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO QUICK TO CONCLUDE WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO ASK FOR FACTS AND PROOF.

THIS WAS A DESPERATE MEASURE AS ALL CONVENTIONAL EFFORTS FAILED AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION ,THIS "BLACKMAIL" GOT ME THE ATTENTION OF THE ADMIN AND I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

YOU PEOPLE MUST LEARN TO HEAR BOTH SIDES OF A STORY BEFORE YOU RUSH TO GIVE YOUR OPINION. THE FACT THAT  PEOPLE HAVE BEEN RESOLVING ISSUES WITH ADMIN DOES NOT NEGATE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE OTHERS WITH UNRESOLVED ISSUES.

I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNT SOMETHING ABOUT CHANGING APPROACH  TO ATTAIN DESIRED RESULTS .