Author Topic: UNJUST ACCOUNT SUSPENSION  (Read 194 times)

ojpapa

• View Profile
UNJUST ACCOUNT SUSPENSION
« on: June 07, 2017, 02:09:35 PM »
Gentlemen,

I was matched to pay 14 personnel the sum of 50,000.00 being 10% of my P.H amount, all of them were paid with proper POP attached. 13 persons confirmed payment with 1 person left to do confirmation for the sum of N1,188.40.

I have all all the POP available. I did all these from my GT Bank account, if you need my statement of account I can forward same

My credibility is already in 200

Please re-instate my account

Regards,

ojpapa

impactz

• View Profile
Re: UNJUST ACCOUNT SUSPENSION
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 03:36:07 PM »
You are not alone. My account suspended for no reason. I redeemed my pledge more than 24 hours to penalty time and all I saw was confirmation 'cancelled by GHW' and I am told to be patient; that my matter is being investigated. I don't understand it.

My advise: send a ticket to the support team and attach a statement of account from your bank. Speedy resolution is not guaranteed, so you'll need a good dose of patience. I trust it will be sorted out in the long run..

Impactz

Blazes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 05:31:52 AM »
The same thing happened to my downline also, (arik).
 He paid all the people assigned to him to pay 10% of his PH
 but his account was suspended because one person refuses to confirmed him on time.

please admin, the delay was due to the negligence of  one beneficiary
wich was not suppose to be transferred on him

please and please re- activate his account

His email is: moyaricks@gmail.com

bona

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 08:50:32 PM »
I Nona with gmail brightbona26@gmail.com
Was merge to pay Moses 500 due to his bank was far from me I ask my brother to help me do the transfer which he did but forgot to screen shot it so I uploaded a paper but Moses number Was  not going since I was merge with him I tried his upliner who kept on promising me  so it was cancelled by ghwx then I provided another help but was not merge of 10%  insurance so I decided to cancel it so as to provide another one and I was  blocked please help me unblock it so that I can phone again and not lose my outstanding gh

uda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 10:15:27 PM »
Hi admin, am Lawrence and i want to report that I made  payment of 13,500 naria to Mr Francis okereke on 8th of june being yesterday and he refused to confirm that yesterday, when I call him tooday he said he has comfirm me this morning nd my account has been suspended til next month. Please sir do something about that abeg. ......... my Gmail address. Amoskingsley48@gmail.com awaiting your reply sir

thatinsideme

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 11:17:59 AM »
You are not alone.

It beats me when I try to understand why GHW, with all their claims of transparency and good intentions, cannot allow payers to make a claim of authenticity before their accounts are rudely and unceremoniously blocked by the omnipotent admins..

They take your money, block your account and make you the butt of a sick joke.

It is very very bad...

I am currently nursing my own suspended account after paying the rascal who flagged my payment as fake....

Evidence
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApxDDdHeTHfBgdoOkOCSzrcbtoplvQ

chinecherem Edeh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 08:57:23 PM »
This is one week now I submitted for account unblock request to support with ticket no 117823 to unblock my account which was wrongly blocked, I was matched on the 3/06/17 to pay one Mr Dayo 72k to his GTbank, and the order was to expire on 6/06/17 then Mr Dayo called to tell me he has wrongly confirmed me and I told him I will pay him that day which I did that same day, now only for me to demand for withdrawal and my account is saying blocked my account statement was sent to support, Pls use that transaction no to call up the request, verify it and unlock my account, long live GHW

tosin21

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 05:19:13 AM »
Admin, please look into this. I was matched to pay three participants the sum of 90,000 each. Two out of three confirmed me. The last past didn't confirm on time and when I logged in to check my account, it has been suspended. I appeal that something should be done. People are really taking a piss of late confirmation leading to suspension of genuine participant's account. Thank you
Email: damiloladawodu93@yahoo.com

Ibrahimumarpt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 09:30:49 AM »
Always try to upload your pop as soon as you pay

lorddaniell

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 05:56:17 PM »

Owura

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 08:15:10 PM »
name: Owura Frimpong (agyakduah@gmail.com)
My account has beeen suspended without any reason and my active donation now cannot be found on the dashboard. Please activate it for me. Thank you

IfyBrown4u

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 09:24:45 PM »
name: Owura Frimpong (agyakduah@gmail.com)
My account has beeen suspended without any reason and my active donation now cannot be found on the dashboard. Please activate it for me. Thank you

Okay try to write to support u can use Help Line on ur PO too
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 09:28:33 PM by IfyBrown4u »

buddy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 12:48:59 PM »
Same thing is happening to my account too. please see to this Support

Dear support, Please my account has been suspended before the expiration of the time given to me and i have paid and uploaded my Teller but now my account is Suspended. PLEASE KINDLY OPEN IT FOR ME. I cant wait for One month since have made the Payment.  Olalekan.a1702@yahoo.com
Thanks

Ibrahimumarpt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 11:30:51 AM »
Hope you will come back to testify that your case is solved