Author Topic: 10% PH Backlog, the need to get more PH started  (Read 64035 times)

wolediscussion

• View Profile
Re: 10% PH Backlog, the need to get more PH started
« Reply #1485 on: June 19, 2017, 05:27:07 PM »
Dear admin, to minimize d complain from people and all d problems associated wit paying outstanding. Y not making it in such a way that participants GH d 20% pay out from outstanding by themselves just like we GH normal.
If participants are allowed to Gh the 20% OGH by themselves, it will lead to loss of control on the amount of money that will leave the system per time. It is not everytime that members Ph big. What if the amount of 20% OGH runs into one billion at a time for instance and the amount of 10% insurance that will be used to pay the 20% OGH is only 600 million at the same time. If members are allowed to Gh the 20% by themselves, where will the 400 million shortfall come from at that material time?   What do you think will happen?

vikky87

• View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: June 19, 2017, 05:54:29 PM »
Hi admin, pls my downline 10percent hasn't been merged yet, it's getting to two weeks now that he has pledged, pls kindly merge him so that he can pay his 10percent so it will start counting. Email paulolufemi87@gmail.com. Thanks for the good job.

Anigbajumoh

• View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: June 19, 2017, 05:59:53 PM »
Good Evening Kyle,

I cooliodion@hotmail.com just GH this morning but my GH was under matched by 50%.
Kindly restore my complete GH, cos I have another PH to fulfill before you block me
Tanks

If you experienced an under-matched GH/OGH during the glitch kindly click on the link below & paste your email for quick resolution

http://forum.gethelpworldwide.com/index.php/topic,9101.0.html
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 06:01:57 PM by Anigbajumoh »

Anigbajumoh

• View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: June 19, 2017, 06:02:47 PM »
Hi admin, pls my downline 10percent hasn't been merged yet, it's getting to two weeks now that he has pledged, pls kindly merge him so that he can pay his 10percent so it will start counting. Email paulolufemi87@gmail.com. Thanks for the good job.

See life irony,some people are begging to merge them while some are complaining... Real ghwx members knw that no cause for alerm

kumas4

• View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: June 19, 2017, 06:18:54 PM »
so many over matched GH showing on the dashboard. i hope those people will not close their accounts and dock? imagine someone GH 6500 but was just paid 10,000...i pray this coding gets sorted out real quick so the system can stabilise. GHWX remains the best. please, participants, lets be patient with the admin, nothing gud is easy. and please if u are under matched, write t support and be patient. if over matched, be sincere and stay put not run away. thank u...UP GHWX

Akin52

• View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: June 19, 2017, 06:23:51 PM »
I want to urge the admin to please stick with this WEEK 2 matching time.People are now get use to it.Dont change it agin.
Longlive GHw

Kelvinwaz200

• View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: June 19, 2017, 06:40:12 PM »
Why are u people matching me to pay my 90% between 2weeks, i don't understand 

Blessedchild26

• View Profile
OGH not paid
« Reply #1492 on: June 19, 2017, 06:42:36 PM »
Nice idea and brilliant, pleaee correct me if am wrong does it mean 'NO MORE PAYMENTS OF OGH' cus if your using 10% insurance to pay Part of the GH that means OGH is not coming anytime soon. Just need clarification. Thank you.

I seek clarifications regarding OGH. This is because I wasn't matched to receive my OGH upon maturity of my previous PH and I PH again to avoid being blocked after GHing. I've been matched to provide help with consent to the new PH.. My question is ; will the previous OGH that wasn't matched for payment on the previous pH be added with OGH of the new PH?

wolediscussion

• View Profile
Re: OGH not paid
« Reply #1493 on: June 19, 2017, 06:48:35 PM »
I seek clarifications regarding OGH. This is because I wasn't matched to receive my OGH upon maturity of my previous PH and I PH again to avoid being blocked after GHing. I've been matched to provide help with consent to the new PH.. My question is ; will the previous OGH that wasn't matched for payment on the previous pH be added with OGH of the new PH?
The best way is to write to support for answer to your curiosity.

osahenijude

• View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: June 19, 2017, 08:03:26 PM »
Hi Kyle,
I sincerely feel u have simply increased payment of OGH with what was available to make d system debt free as u had promised,but NO u chose the other way.Like someone observed,how wud recoop an over GH for someone who has no OGH on d system? Lets thread with caution so that we don't end up strengthening the weak,by weakening  d strong. Some of us are sacrificing for the system to b stable. Kyle please Pair us to get our OGH.I have paid my 90% and ON MY WEEK 4 NOW YET NO OGH.....KYLE please do d needful. My e-mail Osahenijude@gmail.com

Regards

FELICYL

• View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: June 19, 2017, 08:19:22 PM »
Hi Kyle,
I sincerely feel u have simply increased payment of OGH with what was available to make d system debt free as u had promised,but NO u chose the other way.Like someone observed,how wud recoop an over GH for someone who has no OGH on d system? Lets thread with caution so that we don't end up strengthening the weak,by weakening  d strong. Some of us are sacrificing for the system to b stable. Kyle please Pair us to get our OGH.I have paid my 90% and ON MY WEEK 4 NOW YET NO OGH.....KYLE please do d needful. My e-mail Osahenijude@gmail.com

Regards

Please take note that OGH payment will come after you have GH. That's the standing rule now and, let's be patient about this. Long Live GHWx.

Obiorace

• View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: June 19, 2017, 08:32:26 PM »
ObiorAce:
When I see people doubting d viability of xghw I just laugh at their ignorance especially from true participants dat saw how xclusive emerged in March yet dey fidget when system makes adjustments, well it's their loss & their 10% our gain while their forfeited ogh reduces the load on the system, I was saying within d week system will return to 100% normal & optimal performance but dey had a surprise, all Normalcy returned today, I just got matched to pay out my remaining PH dat was partially mapped and D recipient confirmed ASAP (i didn't even bother to write support as they were already flooded with D undermatched GH ish so no need increasing their workload), d greatest is d other PH I fully paid out this morning, I just got matched to recieve ogh from it! 🍾🥂 XGHW the best way to start a Monday 🥃
Morale: a little patience can solve a whole lot of issue #StayPositive

Princenony

• View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: June 19, 2017, 08:45:14 PM »
Admin., my Gh is mature and i want to make request on it hope i will be paid?

FELICYL

• View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: June 19, 2017, 08:46:58 PM »
Admin., my Gh is mature and i want to make request on it hope i will be paid?

Sorry? Please make yourself clearer please!!

harry1

• View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: June 19, 2017, 09:02:13 PM »
If participants are allowed to Gh the 20% OGH by themselves, it will lead to loss of control on the amount of money that will leave the system per time. It is not everytime that members Ph big. What if the amount of 20% OGH runs into one billion at a time for instance and the amount of 10% insurance that will be used to pay the 20% OGH is only 600 million at the same time. If members are allowed to Gh the 20% by themselves, where will the 400 million shortfall come from at that material time?   What do you think will happen?

how do u mean when u say not every time members PH big? Can you PH less than your for PH?