Author Topic: Reactivation of old accounts  (Read 22917 times)

martliko

• View Profile
Re: Reactivation of old accounts
« Reply #1665 on: May 11, 2017, 02:24:18 PM »
I was supposed to get my outstanding but I noticed when i was matched the outstanding was not added to my current matured money. Please what is the problem?

ANYALOR STANLEY UZOCHUKWU

• View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: May 11, 2017, 04:29:15 PM »
GOOD EVENING ADMIN. MY ACCOUNT WITH THIS EMAIL: uzochukwuanyalor1@gmail.com, WAS SUSPENDED YESTERDAY DUE TO MY INABILITY TO REDEEM MY PLEDGE.MY CREDIBILITY SCORES IS NOW ZERO ALSO.  PLEASE, HELP IN ACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT AND AUGMENTING MY CREDIBILITY SCORES( FROM MY OLD ACCOUNT IF POSSIBLE) .
THANK YOU, I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MY ACCOUNT ACTIVATED.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:34:54 PM by ANYALOR STANLEY UZOCHUKWU »

• View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: May 11, 2017, 04:56:16 PM »
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED BECAUSE OF INABILITY TO REDEEM MY PLEDGE. MY EMAIL IS :uzochukwuanyalor1@gmail.com. MY CREDIBILITY SCORES IS ALSO ZERO. PLEASE, HELP ME OUT; I REALLY LOVE GETHELP. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MY ACCOUNT ACTIVATED WITH SOME AMOUNT OF CREDIBILITY SCORES. THANK YOU.

• View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: May 11, 2017, 04:57:19 PM »
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED BECAUSE OF INABILITY TO REDEEM MY PLEDGE. MY EMAIL IS :uzochukwuanyalor1@gmail.com. MY CREDIBILITY SCORES IS ALSO ZERO. PLEASE, HELP ME OUT; I REALLY LOVE GETHELP. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MY ACCOUNT ACTIVATED WITH SOME AMOUNT OF CREDIBILITY SCORES. THANK YOU.

Stanel

• View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: May 12, 2017, 06:58:36 AM »
I have outstanding gh of 920000 from the oldplatform. I ph 10000 on the new platform ans got help of 13500 upon maturing. Without outstanding from old platform. Which is veey wrong.

Kindly look into this immediately and rectify it. As thisbis discouraging. We are meant to get either 10 or 20 percent of the ph from out outstanding gh. So to ensure this platform works kindly be reaolving this sort if issues

Oshtuns@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: May 12, 2017, 09:15:18 AM »
Pls my downline has been finding it difficult to migrate from hi old acc to new one,  it keeps saying invalid details....the account details is oshlan4real@gmail.com

Peterside

« Reply #1671 on: May 12, 2017, 11:19:30 PM »
If you have not joined Liberty Aid Global https://goo.gl/JDP8V5 do it now. This donation platform was launched just a month ago. The platform is the latest moving train. Donít be left behind. Here are one million and one good reasons why you should join Liberty Aid Global, the future of donation platform in Nigeria. In 30 days, you get in returns;

   30% in local currency
   50% in bitcoin.
   10% referral bonus
   2.5% speed bonus when you pay matched PH within 6 hours
   1% speed bonus for confirmation within same hours
   PH now and pay after 21 or more days.

PH IN LOCAL CURRENCY
   Minimum PH = 10000
   Maximum PH = 1000000

PH IN BITCOIN
   Minimum = 20 dollars
   Maximum 5000 dollars

OTHER BEAUTIFUL & SUSTAINING FEATURES

   NO RESOURCE SUCKING GUIDERS/SPONSORS
   After GH, next PH cannot be less than previous PH.
   Recommit after 3 days of receiving help or face the consequences
   Reliability Rating (RR)
   Live Chat with Admins/Moderators
   Live PH Board
   Testimony Board
   10% insurance on every new PH (pay 90% 3 weeks after)
   Forum for Liberty Aid Global Participants to chat a way forward
   Email Verification [you must confirm email]
   Phone Number Verification via OTP SMS before PHing [you must confirm your line]. You donít need to call someone to confirm you.
   No Nonsense Punishment for Fake POP
   Best Matching Algorithm {Serial Matching}
   Instant Donation Pool [no more queuing for rematch]
   Liberty Aid Global Domain is registered till 2020. LAG is here to stay

What other features do you want in a platform? Liberty Aid Global got it all, my friend.

Register now https://goo.gl/JDP8V5 & be among the early birds. No dulling, my dear!!!

obodosolomon@gmail.com

• View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: May 15, 2017, 03:24:58 PM »
Help me reactivate my down lines account was blocked. anekechigaekwu@gmail.com

Talktobola

• View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: May 17, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
Please I want to know why my account was suspended, I didn't get any notification to so my 10% insurance money, no name was pledged to me. Kindly reopen my account with my outstandings because it was not my fault. Thanks

Talktobola

• View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: May 17, 2017, 04:56:34 PM »
My email address is talktobola2000@yahoo.com

Larrybanj

• View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: May 17, 2017, 11:04:20 PM »
Please unblock my account please. oladiipooyebanji@gmail.com

Larrybanj

• View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: May 17, 2017, 11:10:46 PM »
Please my account was suspended please I wasn't notified by mail from ghwx and people am matched to pay, I promise never to default again. Please help activate my account now n my credibility score please. oladiipooyebanji@gmail.com

paul bankz

• View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: May 18, 2017, 03:03:55 PM »
I wish to bring to your notice that I was been matched to be paid my 20% gethelp outstanding but the person defaulted and I was not rematched again and I have GH of my previous donation without the 20% been included and I have currently PH which I have paid the 10% insurance but haven't gotten any 20% outstanding yet.please support kindly look into it and verify thanks... Obinna paulbankz...this is my email.. Please kindly reply

edyrojaaas

• View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: May 18, 2017, 07:05:22 PM »
HOW CAN A PARTICIPANT WITH $4680 OUTSTANDING INTENTIONALY DEFAULT TO MAKE A 10% PAYMENT OF $50ÖTHIS IS MY CASEÖUSERNAME: OGEES, EMAIL:zadokempire@gmail.comÖÖI MADE A COMPULSORY THREE(3) DAY TRIP TO AN ENVIRONMENT WITH NO NETWORK CORVERAGE (MY VILLAGE). I RETURNED  TO TOWN AND AT ABOUT 12:54 AM OF 17 MAY 2017 I GOT A MAIL INDICATING A SUSPENSION PLACED ON MY GHW ACCOUNT.I HAVE BEEN A GREAT SUPPORTER OF GHW SINCE 2016 AND HAVE NEVER DEFAULTED IN MY PH.I NEVER GOT A MAIL, MESSAGE OR PHONE CALL FROM BOTH THE SYSTEM OR MY PAIRED PARTICIPANT, I THINK THIS ALSO CONTRIBUTED TO MY DEFAULTING, I WASNíT EVEN AWARE OF THE SSM SYSTEM OF MERGING PARTICIPANTS..ADMIN PLEASE AM NOT HERE TO CONTEST MY SUSPENSION BUT PLEASE DONíT CLEAR MY OUTSTANDING BALANCE, $4680 IS QUITE A LOT FOR ME NOW I WENT THROUGH A LOT TO GET HERE PLEASE DONíT THROW ALL OF MY EFFORTS AWAY.

Kuwait

• View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: May 20, 2017, 05:40:14 AM »
my downline's account was reactivated but all pending gh lost. He made payments to several people, summing up to over 90,000, then one person flagged as fake and later claimed to see the money, but he was not paid by the person he was repaired with before the site had an issue. So no refunds and all the other amount paid has not been traced. "donyohdonney@gmail.com" is the email address. Please look into this admin, thank you